SunTech Computer ServicesComputer Services at Reasonable Prices
Because of the COVID 19 virus, like most businesses, SunTech Computer Services is shutdown for all in-person visits. SunTech is using Remote Access for those customers who can access the internet. This allows the diagnosis and resolution of many computer problems that would normally require an in-person visit. If you would like to set up an appointment or discuss an issue, please leave a message describing your problem.
Laptop Repair / Desktop Repair
- Setup & Installation for Windows PC, MACs and Chromebooks.
- Recommendation for computers, printers and tablets.
- Operating System Upgrades for Windows and MACs.
- Data Transfer from old computer to a new computer.
- Email Setup.
- Printer Installation.
- Hardware & Software Installation.
- Tune-up for PCs & MACs.
- Troubleshooting for PCs and MACs.
- Data Backup for PCs and MACs.
Virus and Spyware Removal
- Virus Removal and Protection.
- Anti-virus Program Installation.
- Virus Removal and Repairs.
- Anti-spam software installation.
iPads, Kindles, Tablets, Smartphones and Roku
- iPad installation including email.
- Kindle installation including Kindle fire and paperwhite eReader.
- Setting up Samsung and other tablets.
- Roku Installation.
- Computer Accounts
- Microsoft Accounts
- Email Accounts
- Website Passwords
Network Services and IoT (Internet of Things)
- Installation of Modems and Routers.
- Installation of a Home Network.
- Installation of SmartHome devices including Amazon Echo, Google Home and Apple HomePod.
15 Rain Lily Lane
Bluffton, SC 29909
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed