PC Tune Up
- Is it taking longer for your computer to start up or shut down?
- Do you have to restart your computer because of lockups?
- Are you receiving error messages?
- Does your computer act sluggish or seem to run very slowly?
- Are your programs not responding or crashing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you probably need a computer tune up.
Over time, your computer progressively slows down and becomes less effective and unreliable. Because the slow down occurs gradually, you may not notice the loss of performance. For optimal performance, your computer needs a tune up on a regular basis. SunTech can restore your computer to its peak performance and improve its reliability. Tune Ups are available for Windows 10 (Home Premium & Professional), Windows 7 (Home Premium & Professional). An Internet connection is required for some of the services.
The followings are task completed for a Computer Tune Up:
- Clean, compact, and repair the registry.
- Check for file errors and repair if necessay.
- Check and install Windows Updates, Application Updates, Device Drivers.
- Delete cookie files.
- Delete history files.
- Delete temporary internet files.
- Delete unnecessary shortcuts from desktop.
- Delete any unnecessary programs through the Control Panel.
- Run a Check Disk to fix any error on the Hard Disk.
- Optimize the hard drive to improve system performance.
- Remove unnecessary programs from starting.
- Run Diagnostics to test the CPU, the hard drive, memory.
- Test the printer.
- Update anti-spyware software.
- Complete an Internet Speed Test.
Bluffton, SC 29909
Saturday & Sunday: Closed